PAGE TOP pagetop

Part-time employee

【Namba, Osaka】Cashier staff at the sushi place which is popular with Korean people.

service / Others Job ID:922

Application Period:2018.11.05 - 2019.10.31

  • Restaurant
  • ¥1,000~¥1,250/Hour
  • ①17:00~23:00
    ②23:00~7:00 (next morning)
  • Osaka:9 minutes walk from Namba station/ 5 minutes walk from Nipponbashi station
  • We are wanting a cashier staff since it's a very busy kaiten-sushi place.
    There are 30 seats at the counter and one table.

    You don't have to be worried about prices because 60% of sushi are only 100 yen for one piece, and the rest of 40%'s prices are placed on the sheet at the cashier.
    Once you remember and get used to it, you should be able to do it faster and faster.
    We are waiting for people who doesn't have an experience as well.
    You will get some benefit if you have an experience with a cash register.

About the company


Job description

★Cashier & Helping waiters/waitresses
・cashier (n.) / tending the cash register
・taking orders
・carrying food and drinks
・clearing empty plates and glasses from tables / bussing tables
・taking care of customers / serving customers


【Language Requirements】
▼Be able to speak either language below
Japanese: Able to use basic Japanese (JLPT N4 or higher)
Korean : Daily conversation level

【VISA Requirements】
A valid visa with eligibility to work
(Students, etc. with work permission are also welcome)

※Applicants must be able to work for 6 months or more.
(Those who are planning to renew their visa can also apply)

First time workers are also welcome!

People who can work 3 days or more per week
Must be able to work on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays.
Be able to work for over 6 months

Other details

  • Work Place : Osaka:9 minutes walk from Namba station/ 5 minutes walk from Nipponbashi station
  • Working Hours : ①17:00~23:00
    ②23:00~7:00 (next morning)
  • Salary : ¥1,000~¥1,250/Hour
    ①17:00~23:00 ¥1,000/Hour
    ②23:00~7:00 (next morning) ¥1,250/Hour

  • Holidays : Shift system
  • Benefits : Transportation reimbursed up to ¥10,000 / Month
    Uniform provided
    Staff meal included
  • Type of Employment : Part-time employee
Introduce this part-time job to your friends and support them!

If you introduce this job and your friend attends the interview, you will be rewarded!

If your friend goes to an interview

To you
To your friend